Tucson Property Management
Steps To Level Up your Property Management
- A Level Up Realty License Realtor will check the condition and note the upgrades of the property
- A Level Up Realty License Realtor will talk with home owner about what needs to be done prior to marketing the property for rent
- A Level Up Realty License Realtor will review rental comps in the area that have been rented over the past year
- A Level Up Realty License Realtor will give an educated per month rental amount to the home owner Signing on with A Level Up Realty
- The Property Manager will call the home owner to introduce themselves and finalize the paperwork
- A Level Up Realty will coordinate any maintenance, cleaning, or carpet cleaning at discounted rates. (If needed)
- A Level Up Realty will email you a user name and password to your 24/7 OWNERS PORTAL.
- Update contact information
- Real-Time threaded conversations with property managers with email alerts
- View and approve work orders
- View bills and attached invoices
- Access owner statements
- Make electronic contributions to the portfolio balance
- Run real-time reports
- Access shared documents
A Level Up Realty Rental Marketing
- Within 24 hours of the property being signed on: A Level Up Realty begin marketing your property on over 100 websites Including social media.
- A Level Up Realty will call the home owner to discuss the properties showings, rental status, and move in date for new tenants.
Step 4. A Level Up Realty Tenant Screening Guarantee
- A Level Up Realty will run credit and criminal background checks on all potential tenants at no charge to the home owner
- A Level Up Realty will get a proof of income/employment
- A Level Up Realty will contact the tenants past landlord to check their payment history and the condition of the property when they moved
- A Level Up Realty will interview the tenant to see if they have pets, special requests, and finalize the move-in date and rental amount
- A Level Up Realty will perform a routine inspection report of their property every 4 months.
- A Level Up Realty will help you through the evection process in the unlikely event that it becomes necessary
A Level Up Realty Move-Out Process 30 day Move-Out Notice Received
- Within 48 hours of receiving the 30 day notice: A Level Up Realty will immediately start to market and get the property re-rented as soon as possible
- To assure owners doesn’t lose ANY proceeds, Perform the move-out inspection streamline turn to get new tenants in as fast as possible.
Final step our owners rate us 5 star and you continue to Live A Level Up!
Explore What We Do
As your Tucson Property Manager
Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools and online owner portal, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment.
In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will shield you from the stress and re-rent the property promptly.
Tucson is a city and the county seat of Pima County, Arizona, United States, and home to
the University of Arizona. The 2010 United States Census put the population at 520,116,
while the 2015 estimated population of the entire Tucson metropolitan statistical area
(MSA) was 980,263. The Tucson MSA forms part of the larger Tucson-Nogales combined
statistical area (CSA), with a total population of 1,010,025 as of the 2010 Census. Tucson
is the second-largest populated city in Arizona behind Phoenix, both of which anchor the
Arizona Sun Corridor. The city is located 108 miles (174 km) southeast of Phoenix and 60 mi
(97 km) north of the U.S.–Mexico border. Tucson is the 33rd largest city and the 58th largest
metropolitan area in the United States (2014).
- Green Valley
- Oro Valley
- Rita Ranch
- Tucson Estates
- Corona De Tucson
- South Tucson